General terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions for kayak hire
• Swimming ability required!
• All paddling is at your own risk!
• Always use a life jacket when you are on the water!
• Kayaks and equipment must be returned cleaned from dirt and sand.
• The customer is responsible for damage to the kayak. These are valued and the price is determined by third parties.
• If rudders or skeg are damaged upon submission, the repair costs SEK 1,200 including installation.
• Any delay must be reported to us as soon as possible via call or text message to + 46 709 58 36 36.